Individual tickets for the 2018-19 season go on sale in August 2018.
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more.
- Save up to 20% off regular ticket prices for groups of 10 or more members.
- Save up to 25% off regular ticket prices for groups of 25 or more members.
- Save up to 50% off regular ticket prices for student groups of 10 or more members.
Group Ticket Prices
|Groups of 10 – 24||$23||$43||$63||$83||$103||$123||$163|
|Groups of 25+||$22||$41||$59||$78||$97||$116||$153|
|Student Groups of 10+||$16||$28||$41||$53||$66||$78||$103|
*Seating Area F is partial view. Stage and/or surtitles may be obstructed from seats in this section.
Please note: A $3 per-ticket Arts Partnership facility fee is included in the individual ticket prices listed above. Other restrictions may apply. Seating is subject to availability. Group discounts are not valid on prior purchases and cannot be combined with other offers.
How to Order
- Reserve your tickets. Call Associate Patron Services Manager Karl Annable in the Minnesota Opera Patron Services Office at 612-342-9562, M-F: 10am-5pm or email him anytime at [email protected] to make your reservation. We will send a written contract confirming your order and outlining payment arrangements.
- Make a deposit. A 10% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your reservation. Deposits are due two weeks after your reservation is made.
- Adjust your order as needed. The size of your group may be increased (subject to availability) or decreased prior to final payment. Call 612-333-6669 to make adjustments to your order.
- Submit your final payment. Final payment is due four weeks prior to the performance. Once final payment is received, no adjustments, exchanges or refunds will be issued. All sales are final.
We accept payments by single credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) or by a single check payable to Minnesota Opera. Once final payment has been made, tickets will be mailed to the contact person for distribution. If final payment is not received by the due date, we reserve the right to release all tickets being held.
Our 55th anniversary season will feature three operas never before seen on the Minnesota Opera stage, as well as new productions of two classics. We hope you’ll agree that this will truly be an exciting season.
Choose the best seats to view our performances—no opera glasses needed.
For patrons with disabilities, we have options to aid your opera experience.