WHAT ARE THE TICKET OFFICE HOURS?
- Hours: M–F: 10am–5pm
- Weekday Performances: Phones are open until curtain.
- Weekend Performances: Phones open at 2pm for evening performances and at 10:30am for matinee performances.
Minnesota Opera staff will be available at the performance venue ticket office 90 minutes prior to curtain.
HOW CAN I PURCHASE OPERA TICKETS?
Individual tickets and subscriptions are available by phone, in person, or online.
- By phone: 612-333-6669
- Online: Click here to buy online
- In person: Minnesota Opera Patron Services, 620 North First Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401 (currently closed).
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
We accept all major credit cards. (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express). You can also pay with cash or check in person at the Minnesota Opera Patron Services desk when in-person sales reopen.
CAN I PURCHASE AN OPERA GIFT CERTIFICATE?
Yes. Minnesota Opera gift certificates are available by phone. Gift certificates may be used toward payment for single tickets, subscriptions, and creative development classes.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TICKET PRICES AND SEATING AREAS?
For single ticket pricing, detailed seating charts and descriptions of seating areas, please visit our online seating chart.
ARE DISCOUNTED TICKETS AVAILABLE?
We have expanded our discount program for young opera-goers 20 years old and under. Purchase tickets in advance or rush tickets on performance days – No ID required. For more information, visit our Youth Pricing page.
Groups of 10 or more save up to 50% off regular ticket prices. For more information, visit our Group Tickets page.
ARE LAST MINUTE TICKETS AVAILABLE?
Subject to availability, we offer a general public rush in person 90 minutes prior to curtain. Any remaining seat will be available at 50% off the regular ticket price. We accept cash, checks and all major credit cards. We do not accept gift certificates or discount coupons during rush.
On performance days, youth rush tickets are available at the performance venue’s ticket office beginning 90 minutes prior to curtain. Any remaining seat for that day’s performance will be available for $10, plus a $3 facility fee.
WHAT IS THE EXCHANGE, OR CANCELLATION POLICY?
If you are unable to attend a performance, you can request to donate the value of your ticket, bank your tickets, or exchange your ticket for another performance.
We accept return requests up to 1 hour prior to performance. Call Patron Services or request a return online by submitting the return request form in your MN Opera account under My Events.
DONATE YOUR TICKET
- Return your ticket for a tax-deductible donation up until curtain call. We will send a tax receipt to you acknowledging the value of the ticket, minus any applicable fees.
EXCHANGE YOUR TICKET
- Subscribers exchange for free. Non-subscriber exchanges will incur a $5.00 per ticket exchange fee.
- If you exchange into a higher priced seating location or performance, you will be charged the difference at the time of the exchange. Additional restrictions may apply.
- Tickets must remain in their opera season. Cross season exchange requests will not be honored.
BANK YOUR TICKET
- Place the value of your ticket on your account for future purchases, minus any applicable fees.
- On account funds may not transfer between seasons.
WHAT IF I LOSE MY TICKET?
Call the Minnesota Opera Patron Services to replace tickets free of charge. If you forget your ticket on the way to the theater, simply stop by the venue’s ticket office and we will reprint your ticket.
HOW DO I GET MY TICKETS FROM WILL CALL?
Tickets held at Will Call are available to pick up 90 minutes prior to curtain at the performance venue’s ticket office.
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU PROVIDE FOR PATRONS WITH DISABILITIES?
For patrons with disabilities, wheelchair-accessible seats are available. Audio description will be available for select performances. Please call 612-333-6669 for details and indicate any special needs when ordering tickets. At Ordway, accessible restrooms and other facilities are available, as well as Braille or large-print programs and infrared listening systems. For more information, please visit our Accessibility Services page.