Design & Communications Request Form
How do I use the design request form?
The design request form is meant to drive tactical work for the Communications Team. The communications strategy, the initiative’s copy (written blurb describing the event), the initiative artwork, the initiative’s audience, and the initiative’s purpose should all be figured out before submitting a design request for a specific designed piece. Please contact Interim Communications Manager Anthony Iverson or Marketing and Communications Director Eric Broker to talk through these details if you have any questions.
To ensure your request can be fulfilled on time, please follow these guidelines when submitting requests:
- For more involved requests (brochures, postcards, event invitations, videos), allow at least 4 weeks of design time.
- For simpler design requests (ads, web graphics, photo editing, social media posts), allow 1 week of design time.
- E-blasts should be requested at least 5 business days before the desired deployment date and lists should be requested/submitted at least 3 business days before the due date.
- New web pages should be requested at least 5 business days before desired go-live date.
- If you’re having a design emergency and cannot follow these guidelines, please come have a chat with your friendly neighborhood design team before submitting your request to make sure we can fulfill your request by your desired deadline.
Additional Staff Resources: