Carmen Opening Night
Opening Night with MN Opera!
Join MN Opera for the 2021-2022 season finale and Opening Night of Carmen. Enjoy this festive evening with drinks, a delicious dinner, and program with special guests from the creative team.
Saturday, May 7 at 5pm
317 on Rice Park
Dinner tickets are $100 each and include:
-Pre-show dinner with wine
-Pre-show talk with special guests of MN Opera
Registration for this event has closed. For further questions, please contact Kristin Matejcek at [email protected] or via phone at 612-342-9580.
– Charred Romaine, house croutons, Parmesan tuile and lemon caper vinaigrette
– Frenched Chicken Breast with caramelized onion and Gruyere potato terrine, seasonal vegetable, and thyme au jus
– Pan Seared Salmon with butter braised Yukon gold potatoes, creamed spinach and leeks, and red pepper jam
– Cauliflower Steak with baby zucchini, red pepper chimichurri, gremolata, and lime zest (vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan)
– Flourless Chocolate Cake with raspberry sauce
When ordering your ticket(s), please indicate any food allergies and who you wish to be seated with.
- 5pm – Passed appetizers, hosted wine, cash bar
- 5:45pm – Dinner & program
- 7:30pm – Performance of Carmen
- 9pm – Intermission Reception in the Drake
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
317 Washington Street
St. Paul, MN