Beyond the Gala Resources
Beyond the Gala provides an unprecedented opportunity to showcase the mission and beautiful artmaking of MN Opera to a wide audience of viewers, and we need your help to spread the word. We know personal invitations are one of the best ways to promote events and build support, so we’ve provided various resources for you to use on your preferred social channels.
Over the next several weeks, continually refer to this page for updated content and information about Beyond the Gala to share. Thank you for advocating on behalf of MN Opera. If you have questions or need additional help, please contact Leila Keita at [email protected].
Social Media Channels
Feel free to tag MN Opera in any posts you make on the following channels.
Beyond the Gala Graphic Content
Beyond the Gala Save the Date
Beyond the Gala Formal Invitation
- Beyond the Gala Formal Invitation Cover
- Beyond the Gala Formal Invitation Date/Time/Details
- Beyond the Gala Formal Invitation chairs and committee
- Beyond the Gala Formal Invitation Directions and Parking
Stay tuned for more photos and video.
- Minnesota Opera
MN Opera’s Mission, Vision, and Values
- MN Opera Mission: Minnesota Opera changes lives by bringing together artists, audiences, and community, advancing the art of opera for today and for future generations.
- MN Opera Vision: Minnesota Opera will sing every story.
- MN Opera Values: Innovation, Inclusivity, Collaboration, Purpose
Other Talking Points
- Minnesota Opera is celebrating 60 Anniversary Season
- Beyond the gala: An immersive evening, including a one-night-only performance you won’t want to miss!
- The Fillmore Minneapolis is the perfect blend of Rock and elegance, both classic and cutting edge. This unique setting will be the perfect location to host Beyond the Gala.
- Date and time
- Friday, May 19, 2023
- 5:30pm – 11:30pm
- The Fillmore, 525 North 5th Street, Minneapolis, MN
- Table Sales
- Event Highlights (performance, meal, auction, etc.)
- Celebrating 60 Years
- An accessible and inclusive Minnesota Opera
- Use funny or humor based social media trends to highlight MN Opera and Beyond the Gala
- Aim to make your audience laugh/smile/become interested in the gala
- Venue (directions and parking)
- Event Schedule
- Registration information
- “Ask me questions about the gala!”
Joy and Inspiration
- Use joyful or inspirational social media trends to highlight MN Opera and Beyond the Gala
- Aim to make your audience feel inspired by MN Opera’s mission, vision, and values.