What is Tempo?
Tempo is an access program for both new and seasoned opera-goers ages 21–45 that offers steeply discounted tickets and fun opportunities to network, socialize, and meet members of the cast of each show. Tempo participants save up to 76% over individual ticket prices.
NEW for the 2018-2019 season!
- The Tempo eligible age range is expanding to include people 21-45.
- Tempo 3-, 4-, and 5-opera subscribers will not incur a membership or access fee.
- Persons purchasing individual Tempo tickets will pay an annual access fee of only $25.
- Tempo seating areas have expanded to include more seating locations.
- Tempo tickets can be purchased for every performance.
Who is eligible for Tempo?
Anyone between the ages of 21-45.
Tempo offers the deepest ticket discounts available and invitations to special events.
What is required?
Purchase of a 3-, 4-, or 5- opera subscription package. Or a $25 one-time seasonal access fee to purchase individual tickets at the Tempo price.
What if I can’t attend on the night I bought my ticket?
Tempo subscribers can exchange tickets into a different date or show, or even bring a friend to the next opera. Tempo individual tickets are non-exchangeable. Tempo individual tickets may be returned for a tax-deductible donation up until curtain by calling Patron Services at 612-333-6669, M-F, 10am-5pm.