That’s a R.A.P.!
Minnesota Opera presents two concerts in one weekend honoring the 20-year legacy and accomplishments of Minnesota Opera’s esteemed Resident Artist Program, a premier opera training program for talented young artists. This performance-packed weekend brings together past and current Resident Artists with an eclectic musical program, promising memorable moments with old and new friends. All proceeds support MN Opera’s Resident Artist Program.
That’s a R.A.P.! Honorary Chairs
Jane Confer and Karen Bachman
Saturday, April 7 at 7pm
Strong Hall at Westminster Presbyterian Church – 1200 S Marquette Ave, Minneapolis
President and General Director Ryan Taylor presents Happy Hour!, a night of song supporting MN Opera’s Resident Artist Program. Ryan, an alum of the program, will perform his favorite tunes from his performance career on stages around the world with his frequent collaborator, Joseph Li, at the keyboard. The program will feature surprise guest appearances and vocal music from Tchaikovsky, Bellini, and Vaughan-Williams to Cole Porter, The Muppets, and Irving Berlin.
Purchase a $250 Premium Weekend Package or become a Host to attend this benefit concert. Click here for more information.
Ordway Concert Hall – 345 Washington St, Saint Paul
Mix it up with your favorite Minnesota Opera Resident Artists, past and present, as they perform their favorite opera tunes, musical theater selections, jazz, and so much more! They’ve had 20 years to curate this mixtape, just for you! Catch them for one day only at this special Ordway Concert Hall performance celebrating the 20th Anniversary of MN Opera’s Resident Artist Program.
Pay what you want! We suggest $20 in honor of the 20th Anniversary of the program. All proceeds above $20 per ticket are donations to the Resident Artist Program.
Be a part of all the festivities and commemorate 20 years of the Resident Artist Program by becoming a host.
- 20 Year Host – $20,000
- 10 Year Host – $10,000
- 5 Year Host – $5,000
- 1 Year Host – $1,000
BENEFITS OF HOSTING
4 tickets per performance for 5, 10, and 20 Year Hosts, and 2 tickets per performance for 1 Year Hosts
- Premium seating at Happy Hour! on Saturday, April 7 including an exclusive pre-performance dinner at 5pm at Westminster Presbyterian Church and post-performance VIP reception
- Premium seating at the Resident Artist Mixtape concert on Sunday, April 8 including an exclusive post-performance meet & greet on stage
RAP Artist Access
- Invitation to a private Resident Artist welcome party at the MN Opera Center on Friday, April 6
- Name recognition in all weekend event programs
To become a Host, please call MN Opera Development Director Mallory Roberts at (612) 342-9566.
- 1 premium ticket to Happy Hour! on Saturday, April 7 with access to the post-performance VIP reception
- 1 premium ticket to the Resident Artist Mixtape concert on Sunday, April 8 with access to the exclusive post-performance meet-and-greet on stage
That’s a R.A.P.! Welcome Committee